Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Introducing Lolita Lilyflower

Dear Universe,

I've been talking to you for years so you know me pretty well. I've decided to put my thoughts down on paper, so to speak, and thought I should introduce myself to any one who might stumble onto my little place here.

I'm a woman in my late 40's.

I've been married to a wonderful man for over 25 years.

I'm the mother of 2 children, a 22 year old daughter and a 16 year old son.

I've spent the last thirty years building a career in health care. It was very challenging and satisfying, but now I have career burnout.

I'm an avid DIY'er and often see objects in ways other than intended. Give me a few minutes and I'll make it into what I see.

I love to read, books are my friends.

I always wanted to write, now I am.

I am highly empathic.

I believe in ghosts and often get visits from them.

I actively practice dream analysis.

I'm an incest survivor.

I'm an alcoholic. I've been sober for a year.

I am a deep thinker, that's what my husband says anyway.

I have a lot of issues.

I think I'm a crazy lady, my husband says I'm not, little does he know.

I have been blogging on another blog for the past 6 months and have found it very therapeutic. Under the guise of my persona for the other blog I write primarily about my relationship with my husband and our sex life. I'm a tad kinky. As that persona I have become a part of a wonderfully supportive community.

I am so much more then just a kinky wife though, and was looking for an outlet to sort out all the crazy thoughts associated with the rest of my life. So here I am. Enjoy.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

                                       


2 comments:

  1. You are not alone, I can definitely relate to a few of the things you mentioned in this post my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany, it's nice to know I'm not alone :)

      Delete

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)