Friday, March 30, 2012

Absorbing Negative Energy

Dear Universe,

The Three of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in truth or consequences. Denial or control is no longer an option and I am ready to experience a breakthrough. My suffering, fear, or emotional loss is/was valid, incredible and deserves to be acknowledged and expressed in order to heal or transform the sacrifice. I am empowered by recognition and my virtue is choice."   

This is what the Tarot said to me today. It is so true too.

We had 2 medical appointments this morning for Mr. I have come to realize over the last few months that his health issues are a huge trigger for me.

We have had such a hectic week, but I did really well dealing with all the stress, until today. Today I woke up spiralling out of control into the bad place. But we had things to do and places to go and having a melt down is just not ever beneficial. So, I did my best to hold it together, with limited success.

I don't know why, all of a sudden, this is such a huge trigger, but I have come to accept that it is.

Denial is no longer an option, control never was an option. It scares me that he has gone through so much with his health. He is incredibly strong, he went back to work just 2 months after his bypass surgery. But he is not at 100% yet, he tires easily and is often exhausted.

As an empath, and having such a strong bond with him, I absorb all that negative energy and it totally drains me. I need to find the time to re-energize, but, that time is not available right now.

I try to do small things to bolster myself . I try to stay positive about the fact that we are, hopefully, finally getting answers. Things have been so up and down with his recovery. It doesn't help that he pushes himself so hard. He doesn't realize the extent of the negative energy I am getting from him, what a drain on me it is.

He doesn't realize it because I haven't told him. He is so stoic, he would just try to hide it from me. He can't hide it and I don't want him wasting his energy trying, so I say nothing.  Hopefully, we are making progress towards good health. Hopefully, soon things will be better. I live and hope :)

Love
Lolita Lilyflower


2 comments:

  1. I just discovered a year ago that I am also an empath. Have you discovered a way to shield yourself that works? I would be really curious to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most effective shield for me is Musicman, unless of course it's him I'm absorbing the energy from. I haven't really found a great way to protect myself from that yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)