Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just Catching Up

Dear Universe,

My brother is supposed to go for his last chemo treatment today. He was too weak last week to get it, so it was rescheduled until today. Still waiting to hear if he is actually going to be strong enough to get it. He continues to have internal bleeding and has lost 10 lbs since last week. He can't afford to loose that much weight as he was always on the slim side.

If he is able to have the treatment done today then they will do another Pet Scan in two weeks. That will tell us definitively if the chemo is working or not. Of course we are all hoping for positive results, but I still have doubts. I suppose that's normal. I'm just hoping that if the results aren't what we want to hear that he does not get discouraged and give up fighting.

Not much else going on here. I had my third interview for this job on Monday. I think it went well, though I did get the impression that one of the two women didn't care much for me. Hopefully I am wrong about that and she was just stressed about something else. They did tell me it could be a few more weeks yet before I hear anything. I'm trying my best to be patient and positive.

I do believe we are finally making some progress on the home repair that we have been working on. That's good news.

Other then that, all I can say is I can feel myself pulling back some from everyone. I'm not feeling much like writing, even though I did figure some important things out, it has been hard to write about them. I don't really want to focus too much on it and feel I've already written too much about it.

I just can't really get into the mindset to write or to read or comment much. I am again questioning if maybe I just have nothing left to say as faerie. We are in a pretty good place with the D/s and not much new is going on, so nothing much to say.

It's kind of ironic that when I left last time, I started to miss it it almost immediately. Now that I have gone back, I think it might have been a mistake. I just don't feel very comfortable doing it anymore. It's more of a struggle then it should be. Later this month it will hit the two year mark since I started that blog, how much more could I possibly have to offer. With all the other things going on in my life right now, it may be time to let it go and move on. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it, it will work itself out eventually.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)