Thursday, May 9, 2013

Patience Pays Off

Dear Universe,

The patience paid off, yesterday I was offered the job I have spent the last three weeks interviewing for. It's taken three years, but I think I finally found the right place for me. Thank you. I was so excited I called Musicman at work to tell him. I usually only call if it is an emergency, but I just had to share the news with him right away. He has been so patient and supportive throughout this process that I wanted to share the good news with him.

I start the week after next, so only one more week of unscheduled time for me. I will have to spend some time next week getting the preliminary stuff done, paperwork and a physical need to be completed. That should be relatively easy to accomplish, a bit time consuming, but not too bad.

I haven't heard how my brother's treatment went yesterday, which worries me some. My SIL has a tendency to not respond when she doesn't want to worry me with bad news. I'm hoping everything went well and I will try again today to reach her.

Even that worry wasn't enough to dampen my spirits about the new job though. I really believe this is going to be a good fit for me. The staff, from what I've seen so far, are pretty awesome and the clients should be fun to work with. For the first time in quite a long while I am genuinely excited about a job.

We had a lovely celebration last night. Definitely worthy of a faerie post, but I sorta doubt I will post anything. The only one I really feel like sharing with is Musicman. It was absolutely wonderful, multiple implements, which I loved every minute of, combined with overt domination and I was one happy girl.

I do wish I had communicated a bit more during the encounter. Seems writing is not the only place I have lost my voice. I was never good at talking during intimate encounters, but with his encouragement it was starting to improve. I love the words, they fan the flames of arousal and I would like to give that to him too. I suppose I just need more encouragement from him to get moving in that area again. He used a word last night that he rarely uses, "Master". He hasn't actually ever said he wants me to call him that, but I think maybe he does. Something I will have to work on too.

I still haven't made any decision about my faerie blog. I want to keep that window into my head open for Musicman, but I'm not feeling it for any other reason right now. Maybe I will take it private for just him and I for a while. Or, maybe not, I don't know.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower


6 comments:

  1. WHOOP on the job! yay yay yay!

    everything crossed for your brother x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mamacrow, I appreciate the good wishes :)

      Delete
  2. so glad for you about the job...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a long road, but I really do think I found the right place for me :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany, I'm nervous to get started, but also very excited, that's a good thing :)

      Delete

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)