Thursday, May 10, 2012

It Worked

Dear Universe,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just came home from my second interview with the company I want to work for. I got the job. Yay!, I am so happy and excited. It has been such a struggle transitioning out of the line of work I had been in for the last 30 years to something new, but I did it.

I am going to be be doing food prep, cooking and cleaning. It doesn't sound like much after being a professional caregiver for so long but it is exactly what I was looking for. I love to cook and I am so OCD about cleaning, it is going to be a great fit. The company has been around for a long time and is very stable so I shouldn't have to worry about being laid off again. That in itself will be a huge difference for me. After being laid 4 times over the course of my career I'm so tired of starting over. This sould be the last time I have to do it and that makes me very happy.

The hours are variable so I can still easily work around my personal life and I can work as much as I want too. I am looking to work about 32 hours a week, though it will probably be more at the beginning. That is okay too because it will give us a chance to get a little more stable financially.

Mr. said if I just hung in there something would workout and he was right. I should believe in him more, but after looking for so many months it was becoming very difficult to keep believing.

I don't know how much time I will have for writing, but I want to keep it up as I do enjoy having a place to put my thoughts.  I know you will be patient and be there for me if I need you, you always have been. Thank you again.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)