Friday, May 11, 2012

Waiting Patiently

Dear Universe,

I'm practicing patience today. As you know patience is not one of my strengths. After spending so many months on finding the right job for me I am anxious to get started. I am currently waiting on a phone call to setup a time to do the final paperwork and schedule orientation for the new job.

I am debating whether to call them or not. I want to be patient and wait for them to call me. But, since I so look forward to the weekends with Mr and this is likely our last one for awhile I would like to have things settled. I think I will wait until this afternoon and then if I haven't heard anything I will call them. Being eager to get started shouldn't be a bad thing in a new employee, right?

I have tons of stuff around the house to do, cleaning and projects to get done. I should be more focused on that, then maybe the time will pass easier. I just don't want the whole day to fly by and nothing settled. If have things I need to obtain to start the new job, such as appropriate shoes. That is all stuff I could be getting sone this weekend if I knew for sure what I actually need. I am going to need some new pants also since I have almost none that fit correctly. I never replaced my work clothes after losing so much weight. I was waiting to find out what I would need.

Oh, what to do, what to do? Guess I will go clean something and if I don't hear soon I will call. Even if I call and don't gewt the answers I'm looking for I will still feel better for having done something to help the situation.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)