Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Storm on the Horizon

Dear Universe,

I'm in panic mode today. The money is running out and still after months and months of searching, no job prospects. I have no idea how we are going to survive.

The idea of us losing everything doesn't scare me. No what scares me is what it will do to MR. He has been through this before with his parents. It was caused by his mother's irresponsible behaviour. What if he blames me? He works so hard, he doesn't deserve this to happen. It will be all my fault.

If I had just been stronger. Plenty of people function everyday at a dead run, taking care of and providing for everyone. Why wasn't I able to hang in there? Why am I not strong enough to meet all my obligations?

I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of feeling like I have no options. I'm tired of working so hard to find an answer just to have every door slammed in my face. When is enough enough? I don't know where to go from her or what to do next.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)