Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Organized and Ready

Dear Universe,

I've had a busy day, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be to start the new job. I've been organizing closets and clothes and jewelry for 2 days and it's done. I haven't had to wear business casual in almost ten years. I am in serious need of some things.

I'm good with dress clothes, thanks to the fact that I wear skirts most of the time at home. A few cardigans to go over some of the tee's and cami's that I wear at home with my skirts and I should be good for office wear. I am in desperate need of shoes, undergarments and accessories such as belts.

Those are things I never wear at home. Once I get some dress shoes, and get used to wearing undies everyday, I should be all set. I have organized all my jewelry and almost look forward to wearing it again. It's been awhile since I have had to dress up for work. Uniforms are so easy, but not as much fun either.

I've been planning outfits and shoe shopping online and it has helped my entire outlook about the job. I'm just anxious and am ready to get it started. Too bad Mr. doesn't seem to understand this concept. He snapped at me last night because I was in a bit of a bad mood. He hasn't realized that part of the bad mood is due to the fact that he has backed way off with the dominance.

This is when I need it the most, when I'm stressed, but that has never been his default mode either. He has relied on me and my writing to let him know what I need. Since I haven't been writing in that blog he has been hesitant to give me what I need.

I can tell he feels me pulling away, but he does nothing to prevent that. I haven't told him, cause I can't focus on that right now. He had a long time to pay attention and embrace and learn what I wanted and needed from him. He didn't do that, and I'm done pushing to get him to step up. I'm back to being reliant on myself and am trying very hard to put myself and my own needs first. He is finding that confusing, but that's not my problem right now.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)