Thursday, April 4, 2013

Friction

Dear Universe,

It's been such an up and down week and it's only Thursday morning. Musicman has been under the weather, which always upsets me. Unfortunately, he doesn't handle seeing me upset all that well. I doubt he realizes that I'm upset because I can't make things better or that the possibility of loosing him scares me. Definitely got some friction going on.

I've been in quite a bit of pain myself, which never helps. I knew that the pain in my shoulder was originating partly in my neck and partly in my shoulder. I suspected that my shoulder may have slipped out of joint. Now, I know that is a fact. Nothing like walking around for a month with your shoulder out of it's socket to cause pain.

I finally get it popped back in on Tuesday night. It's still sore, but it feels much better. The pain coming from my neck is still there, but not as bad. Today I'm dealing with back spasms that I believe are being caused by my shoulder being out for so long.

I've been trying to stretch every evening to loosen things up, cause this probably isn't going away any time soon. I have to sit at a computer for 6 hours a day at work. In that 6 hours I only get a 15 minute break, that is what is causing the aggravation in my neck. I try very hard to sit with good posture, but sitting that long in one spot is hard to do.

Physically, I'm feeling about 110 years old right now. I'm doing what I can to make things better, but it's slow going. Having Musicman under the weather and upset with me isn't helping matters either. I know he doesn't mean to take his bad mood out on me, but he does, and that hurts more than anything.

Give me strength, give me peace, give me one day where the pain subsides, then I will be strong enough to face everything else.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)