Thursday, April 11, 2013

Offensive? Me? Maybe!

Dear Universe,

It's been such a long week already and it's only Thursday Morning. We haven't seen the sun in a few days, which doesn't help. The skies have been crying and the roads are flooding. It's not predicted to stop for several more days yet, ugh. I suppose I should be happy that at least the temps are above freezing and it isn't snowing, yay.

Work has been worse than usual, if you can believe that. The big boss has been in from NYC and of course, we have to pretend like everything is sunshine and roses. He walks around asking questions and giving advice and we aren't allowed to say anything negative. I've told them to keep him away from me, cause I won't lie about the way things are. He didn't come near me yesterday, I hope I get as lucky today.

Honestly, I think he is a bit intimidated or possibly, offended by me. Yeah, probably offended by me. He is an extremely religious man. I won't say what religion, but it's one that has very strict beliefs about women and there appearance and demeanor. I'm sure all my ink offends him, quite possibly my long wild hair does too. Oh well, let him be offended, I'm not a member of his religion and never will be.

I am still pursuing other options and continue to put in applications and send out resumes. I have to believe that the right opportunity will come along, hopefully soon.

In other news, things are going pretty well with the kids, all quiet on that front for the moment. Musicman is still on the meds that work so well and is feeling pretty good. That's a good thing for me, cause I worry a little less about him when he is feeling good. It also means plenty of playtime for us. I would be happy playing all the time, but I will take whatever I can get.

Give me the strength and the sanity to get through this day smoothly and quickly.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

2 comments:

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)