Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Frustration as Fuel

Dear Universe,

Ugh, yesterday was awful. My attempts to embrace the positive did not last long once I got to work. That place is awful and I don't know how much more I can handle. They dump on you, they treat you like you are less than human. And they do it all in the name of the almighty dollar. I suppose that is a big part of my problem, I won't do just anything or allow myself to be treated badly for a buck. There is a word for people that do that, it's whore. I'm not a whore.

Aren't there such things as labor laws in this country? The way they conduct business they must be violating some of those laws. I am going to take this frustration and use it as fuel to find something better. I know there is a lesson here somewhere, I just don't see it yet.

This ongoing situation of trying to find a job that is right for me has taught me one thing. My wonderful husband loves and supports me no matter what I'm going through. I knew that already, but I am being reminded of it daily right now and I'm so grateful for that.

I know he is frustrated with this situation too. He doesn't like to see me so lost, unhappy and stressed, but there is really very little he can do to fix it for me. He does the only thing he can do, he listens, he gives advice when he has some to offer and he provides stress relief for me.

I will continue to explore all the possibilities I can find and leave myself open to something good happening. With Musicman's continued love and support and some divine intervention I know eventually I will find the right place for me.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

4 comments:

  1. I hope you find the job right for you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks, good luck in finding something better my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany, I keep looking, sooner or later it will happen.

      Delete

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)