Monday, April 1, 2013

Holiday Weekend

Dear Universe,

It was an odd weekend. The weather was gorgeous, warm and sunny, finally. It didn't last long as the temp has dropped 30 degrees and it's snowing again, but at least we got a little bit of a break. Seeing the sun always makes me feel better.

Musicman was so tired this weekend, he napped both days. I really used to hate when he napped so much, but I have accepted that he needs more sleep than I do. Heck, most people need more sleep than I can accomplish, though it hasn't been too bad lately.

Our son has been arguing with his girlfriend all weekend. The phone calls, the hangups followed by more phone calls. It makes me a little sad for both of them. His girlfriend is a very nice young women and she's in a difficult situation at home. She shouldn't take it out on our son, but I suppose for as young as she is that's normal.

They did finally get past it and he did go to see her last night. Musicman gave him a ride and announced right before leaving the things we would be doing when he got home. Woohoo, let playtime begin!!!!!

As you know, yesterday was a holiday. Holidays are hard for us. They you used to be big boisterous affairs with lots of family. We've lost so many of them over the years and the few that are left don't really connect anymore. That makes me sad, but a friend sent a picture of an egg she decorated for me. That was so sweet, just the pick me up I needed.

I had some news of my brother over the weekend. He was well enough to spend quite a bit of time out doors on Saturday. I'm sure the fresh air and sunshine helped him too. I should be deliriously happy to hear this, but I have my doubts. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy he has this time to be with his family and is well enough to enjoy things.

I just can't get the images out of my head. Those flashes that started as soon as I got the first call. The way so many of them have come true, I know not to ignore the messages that came through. Of course, I've learned the hard way over the years not to ignore them anyway.

I'm not going to talk about the ones that I've seen that have yet to come true. They weren't good news and I don't want to put that out there. I would rather think, that while true, I don't have all the specifics yet. That is the only way I can hang on to hope that he is going to come through this.

Sometimes, seeing these things is very difficult to deal with. If I ever really saw positive things, it would be easier, but that's not usually what comes through for me. I accept that you send me these messages, but I also accept that I don't always get all the information or understand them the way I would like.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower



2 comments:

  1. I am glad that your brother had a chance to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. I can only imagine how difficult this must be. I hope the universe spares you the negative visions if even for just a moment to give you a chance to believe the positive. Sometimes hope is hard to see...but I will keep hoping for him and for you... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. The visions have been difficult for me. I rarely share them with anyone, even Musicman. They can be hard to explain and for people who don't experience them even harder to understand.

      Delete

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)