Friday, March 29, 2013

I Can't Promise

Dear Universe,

Yanno?

This is the place I come to dump my thoughts.

I'm in desperate need tonight.

Work sucked big time today.

My arm was numb when I arrived.

It's what I've come to think of as, "mouse arm". It's a repeated use injury. I'm doing my best to alleviate it, but there doesn't seem to be any longterm relief in sight.

Musicman helps as much as he can, he gives great massages.

It's a temporary fix at best.

I'll totally take that.

This was a day of struggle and strife.

They are so stupid, so unprofessional, so discourteous.

When did common courtesy go by the wayside?

I don't deal well with being disrespected, treated as a second class citizen. I don't treat people that way and I will no longer accept that kind of treatment in return. I guess they still haven't quite figured that out about me.

They are learning, slowly.

I'm struggling some, because, in a way, I've been here before. I've done this job, I see the mistakes they are making.

I could help them.

I could make things better.

I'm not  that committed.

I don't want to devote that much time.

That is not who I wish to be.

I will try to leave myself open to opportunities.

I can't promise any more than that.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower










2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a bad day...hope tomorrow is better...I always say my pleases and thank-you's and try to teach my children to do the same - I think common courtesy is important - taking the time to be polite and respectful seems such a simple thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a simple thing, I just don't understand why so many people seem to have such a hard time with it.

      Delete

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)