Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thank You

Dear Universe,

It's time to practice gratitude, the simple act of saying thank you. Thank you for helping me achieve the things I seek. Thank you for providing an abundance of love in my life. Thank you for always listening and reminding me to focus on the positive and leave myself open to receive guidance.

I spoke to my boss yesterday. I'm so used to jumping through hoops to get what I want and need on the job. I was pleasantly surprised that my proposal of reducing my hours was met with agreement and support. Yeah!!!!!

I am inordinately pleased and excited about that. It has buoyed my entire mood. I feel as if I have finally achieved that last piece of the puzzle. Like I can be productive and contribute financially to my family without entirely loosing the side of myself I just found.

I also realize that I let myself get overwhelmed with all the challenges I was facing. I spent way too much time focusing on the negative and the things I felt like was loosing or having to give up. I don't know how I could have forgotten that negative attracts negative.

I didn't really forget, I just let it all overwhelm me, I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I see it now and it's beautiful. I can see happiness again. Yes, I still have to work hard, but it feels more balanced. Yes, we still face the challenges of supporting our children through tough times ahead. My brother is still very ill and the possibility of loosing him continues to be an ever present threat.

Yet, I now feel the shift in myself. A calmness and a knowing that we will survive and thrive again. I feel opportunities are available and all I have to do is reach out and grab them. I can be and do the things I want to be and do.

And through it all, my stalwart husband never strayed from my side. Ours is truly an epic love story. I am eternally grateful you brought this man into my life. We've shared years of love and happiness. We've become stronger as a couple for all the challenges we've encountered and overcome. He is my savior and I am his. Thank you.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)