Monday, March 25, 2013

Pretty Panties

Dear Universe,

Thank you for the lovely weekend. It didn't get warm, just about made it up to freezing, but the snow stopped and the sun came out. That always helps.

Musicman and I had a nice weekend together. I could have wished for a bit more playtime, but I always want more playtime. What time we did have together was pretty fabulous, even if I did have to stuff a pillow in my mouth to stifle the screams.

Musicman has been joking lately, saying we need to get the kids some noise cancelling ear phones. He likes it when I get loud. He likes it even more when he is in total control of my body and wrings more from me then I ever thought I could give. I guess it's true what they say about 50 being the new thirty and sex getting better with age. It sure has.

We also had a wonderful time doing vanilla things too. We did some shopping, checked out some indoor flea markets and junk stores. One of my favorite activities, I do so love getting a good deal. We were up and out early and got to most of the stores as soon as they opened. We beat the crowds and had time to stroll around looking at any thing and everything together.

Some of the things we saw were a stroll down memory lane. Others sparked thoughts of the future and how we would ideally like things to be. Ahhh, it's always good to have goals. I got some amazing deals on some dresses and tanks. I do love a beautiful sundress, or a long flowing skirt with a cami style tank.

I love my femininity and enjoy accentuating it. I wear dresses most days. I find them comfy cozy, and Musicman likes them too. His is a touchy feely kinda guy and enjoys the softness. I like being able to bring that softness into his life. I especially like when he lets his hands roam under and up beneath the skirts for random swats and feels. Even after all these years it makes me giggle.

I also bought some new undies. Pretty panties are a girl's best friend after all. I've never been a big undie wearer, preferring to go commando. That's what Musicman prefers, and I do like to please my man. Since I have to work all week I have to wear them, so they might as well be pretty ones. These are, they are all lace in the brightest colors. I think Musicman will like them even though he prefers me not to wear them.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a nice week-end...love long flowy skirts and sundresses too...need to add some colorful pretty panties to the mix...I confess I wear cotton comfortable panties in black and white...not the most alluring... :-) take care, Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent so many years having to wear white cotton full coverage undies under my nursing whites that at one point that was all I had. Since I rarely wear them at home it didn't seem practical to buy other ones. Now I have to wear them everyday, so they might as well be pretty.

      Delete

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)