Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Getting Moving

Dear Universe,

It's hump day, yay. I'm feeling really good today, if a little bit sore. I needed to get my big butt moving and get some of the winter weight off. I'm not a big eater to begin with so restricting calorie intake doesn't help me much. The only thing that really helps is getting moving, another lovely side effect of menopause.

I started on the treadmill again this week. I've been up and on it by 7:30 every morning. It is definitely helping my back loosen up, which is wonderful. My hips and legs are screaming at me, but if it helps me slim back down I'll live with it.

I have started keeping a weigh in log too. That helps keep me on track. I have a goal in mind and seeing the progress in black and white is very helpful to me. If I can lose 20 pounds I will be back where I was last summer. I was happy at that weight, but am hoping to lose 40 pounds this time.

I know it is time to stop when Musicman starts telling me not to lose any more weight. Isn't that truly music to any woman's ears? A man saying you are the perfect size and he doesn't want you getting any skinnier? He makes me laugh, cause he always says he doesn't want me to lose my butt. I have a bubble butt. I have been heard to say my butt exits a room ten minutes after I do. The fact that he likes it so much has gone a long way in changing how I feel about it.

We thought for a second we were going to get some private time last night. Our daughter left just as we were getting home so Musicman offered to give our son a ride to his girlfriend's house. No go though, he wasn't feeling well and didn't want to go out. What does it take to catch a break with these two?

Of course, I had to be a tease anyway. I usually change clothes as soon as I come home from work. Last night I waited until he was ready to go up and change and went with him. I removed my skirt first and then my sweater. I guess the fact that I was walking around in OTK socks and lace panties insired him. A fly by spanking did occur. Hey, a girls' gotta do what a girl's gotta do. The socks get him every time, they are magical.

I thought I had decided what I was gonna do about my other blog, about being faerie. As you know, I still want to give her a voice, but it seems things are changing. I thought when I was ready to give her her voice back I would just go back and post occasionally. Now, people are starting to find me here and since I had to have my faerie pics it is pretty easy to figure out that I am faerie. Maybe there is a way to link the two blogs.

I have to give this more thought. I can't imagine too many people are interested in the day to day goings on I write about here, but do I want to keep two seperate blogs or do I want to write about everything here. I so love my faerie persona I can't give her up. Definitely needs more thought.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower




6 comments:

  1. i think people might read you even if you were re-writing the phone book. :-)

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment sofia. I can't say I agree with it, but I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. You know I'm going to be around wherever I can find you. And I just did 40 minutes of the wii. I'm trying to get off my butt too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you for doing 40 minutes, I struggle to make 20 minutes. I just started this week and I know it will get easier as I go. I had planned to slowly share this place with friends, I just waited a little too long. So silly of me not to think about the fact that the more I talked about faerie the more chance I had of being found. I just never even gave it a thought.

      Delete
  3. Gosh I should be motivated to get up and move now...but there is too much darned Easter candy around the house...does getting up and down to get more chocolate count as exercise? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)