Friday, March 22, 2013

Six Hours

Dear Universe,

It's Friday, yay!!!

Just six hours of work and then freedom for two whole days. Of course there will be errands and chores to do, but I don't mind that at all. I enjoy getting up and out on Saturdays and getting the errands done. There's just something so satisfying about taking care of my family and it gives me time with Musicman. I always look forward to that, I'm a tad bit addicted to the man.

I'm definitely hoping for some privacy tonight, playtime would be nice. We have had several encounters this week, but I'm not exactly the quiet type. Having the chance to play without having to be quiet is always the best way to play. We almost had the chance last night, our son called to say he was staying at his girlfriend's house. Unfortunately 5 minutes later, our daughter came home.

I really need to talk to those two and encourage them to get their schedules in sync a bit better. They would probably be mortified to hear their father and I would like some time alone, but they are adults, I think they can handle hearing it. Of course I won't be providing specifics, that they don't need to hear.

Maybe, just maybe, I will be inspired to write a post for faerie. Just maybe though, I'm still not sure I'm ready to return to it, even though I admit to missing it so much. I find it inspiring and fulfilling to write in such a positive manner, a celebration almost, of a truly beautiful connection.

It's still snowing here, so snuggling up together, watching movies and playtime are the perfect weekend agenda. It's starting to feel like Spring is never gonna get here. Maybe it will be one of those years that goes straight from Winter to Summer. That's not too unusual for life here on the lake shore.

My mood continues to stay stable, most likely because things haven't been too stressful this week. The kids are not causing issues other than the lack of privacy. I'm starting to feel more comfortable at work. Most importantly, Musicman is having a great week health wise. He's had a lot of energy, which he's been sadly lacking of late. Understandable considering his health issues, he so strong, but he's not indestructible. It's just been so nice for him to have enough energy for work commitments and still have some energy at the end of the day for me.

He has been giving me massages almost every night and the pain in my shoulder that has been plaguing me is finally starting to feel better. Getting older is not for the weak or faint of heart.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)