Friday, March 29, 2013

Boring is Good

Dear Universe,

It's Friday again, that always makes me happy. I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend. The weather is supposed to get warm and maybe we'll even get to see some sun. The sun poked it's head through the clouds last evening long enough to give us a gorgeous sunset.

It's Easter this weekend, but that doesn't mean anything out of the norm for us. We aren't so good at holidays anymore. We've lost so much family that they feel just like any other day. That will change soon, holidays are so much more fun with a baby around.

I think we have major chores around the house to get done, Musicman more then me really. I will have my usual laundry and housework, but there are some major repairs for him to do. He was funny last night. He found me cleaning the kitchen at about 9:00. He said it confuses him when I just disappear and when he comes looking, I'm scrubbing something.

I think he has become a little spoiled. For the past few years I took care of all this stuff while he was at work. He seems to have forgotten that it doesn't do itself. Why else would he always act so surprised to find me doing housework? It makes me wonder who he thinks is doing it. Silly man.

I don't want to wish my life away, but I hope work goes quickly today. I'm tired and sore and really don't feel much like working. I expect most people feel that way by the end of the week. Oh well, I guess I should just be grateful I have a job, they aren't easy to come by these days.

Maybe I will bake something this weekend. A treat for my sweetie. He's got a wicked sweet tooth and it's been awhile since I made anything for him. Things have been too hectic, but they are starting to settle down some. Time to get back into a more normal routine. Normal is boring, but I don't mind boring, it gives me time to take a breath.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

2 comments:

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)