Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Full Moon Fever

Dear Universe,

It has been an exhausting few days, my energy has been quite low. Maybe it is the full moon, I'm not sure, I just know I haven't been too motivated to do much. I didn't get out of bed until mid afternoon the other day.

Things are a little better today. The boy is back in school after having a week and a half off for spring break. I love my son, but he is a challenging teenager to say the least. Having him home for extended amounts of time can be stressful

Mr. is doing so much better, it's encouraging but I am trying to be cautious. We have had so many set backs with his recovery. Every time I think we are making some solid progress he has a set back, so frustrating. I'm trying to be supportive and encouraging without expecting too much.

Work has been pressuring him to start back working 6 days a week. I don't want him to do it and he doesn't really want to do it. But, given the economy and the fact that I still can't find a job he isn't going to be able to stall them for long.

The job front for me is too bleak to even mention. It is a daily exercise in frustration and will bring me down faster then just about anything else.

The weather has turned cold and wet, that just makes all the aches and pains flair. I really don't need anymore reminders that my body isn't that of a 22 year old anymore. Especially when my mind thinks it is.

I really just need the sun to come. I need my husband to continue to make positive progress with his recovery. We need some time and the oppurtunity to get away from it all and just play. If I ask nicely can I please have that?

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)