Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thinking Out Loud

Dear Universe,

It's been a busy week of getting caught up from being sick. Things are starting to settle down with the boychild. That makes me feel some better too.

Unfortunately Mr. has been having some health issues again. Those stupid Dr.'s put him back on the med that was messing with him so bad. It hasn't even been a week and he is sick again. He stopped taking it and has decided he is not going to take it anymore. I'm relieved about that. I don't think he really needs it. It is just routinely prescribed for people with his surgical history. He will be having some blood work done soon, if the tests show a problem then they can find another med to try.

I am also starting to really feel the pinch of getting a job. It is so frustrating, there are no jobs to be had. Businesses are closing everday. There are about 1/4 of the jobs available compared to the people looking.  Since I am middle aged, female and trying to break into a new field it has been almost impossible to even get an interview.

The worst part about it all is I don't want a job. I know I am supposed to be a liberated woman. I'm supposed to want it all. I don't. I had it all and was too tired to even appreciate or enjoy any of it. I am now very happy just being a housewife. I have several interests I want to pursue, but none of them are money making things. That would be the other issue.

I don't like money, I have no need to have endless amounts of money. Sure, having money makes life easier, but I know from first hand experience it doesn't make you happy. Mr. would be more then happy to let me stay home and take care of him, if we could survive on just his income. Neither of us really believes that is possible though. Maybe if the boychild were already out of the house and on his own it would be doable.

I just don't know what I am going to do. I do know that being upset and crying about it isn't solving anything. Anytime you want to give me an idea, suggestion or answer just speak up. I'm open to your answers, you know that.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)