Friday, April 13, 2012

Prepping for the Weekend

Dear Universe,

I feel the energy settling some today. Fridays it usually builds in expectation of the weekend. I think that is why I have been struggling so much on  the weekends. Mr. finally has 2 days off and I want to have fun. I spend all day getting chores done so they won't interfere with anything. Then Mr. usually is too tired to do much and disappoinment sets in.

I stayed busy and got stuff done so we can have a comfortable weekend. But, since I don't know yet if Mr. is working tomorrow or not I haven't gotten my hopes too high. It can be hard sometimes, being so optimistic, enjoying life so much, the disappoinments are hard. I wish I handled it better.

I am feeling a little more hopeful about the project that Mr. and I have engaged in. I feel like I have made a major breakthrough. Mr. said some things that really made me see things more clearly. It gave some idea how to proceed from here, that gives me hope. Now I just have to decide how best to convey which way next. Sometimes writing about it is the best way, but this a little too personal to write about.

That means I should probably talk to him, but that can be difficult too. We have had such a good relationship throughout the years and the last thing I wanted was to ruin it. I don't think I really am ruining it, just hitting some rough spots. Thank goodness though that we always seem to make it throught he rough spots and things improve for them.

I think maybe as hard as it may be to talk about that is really what is needed now, so wish me luck. Let me find the words to say what needs to be said in a way he will understand.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

2 comments:

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)