Friday, April 20, 2012

Odd Day

Dear Universe,

What an odd day today has been. I had jury duty today. I spent 4 hours waiting at the court house, filling out questionaires and answering questions. Then they dismissed me. Guess they didn't think I would make a good juror. That's okay, cause it was a murder trial and I really don't want to be the one to decide someone is going away for life. He was a young man too, so that would have made it harder to make a decision.

Things are still not great with dealing with the boy. He is such a bully. Only it's just me he bullies. Mr. finally talked to him about it. The boy would never get away with treating his father the way he treats me. And, he is very careful about not being that way around his dad.

I'm still somewhat disappointed that it took me asking twice before Mr. did anything. If it were anyone else treating me that way he would have their heads on a platter. I know it is partly because it is his kid too. But, kids grow up, they move away. Mr. really needs to remember that sometimes. If he alienates me and I run then he is gonna be in a world of hurt. He would not survive very long without me and he knows that.

We are coming up on another weekend and the weather is supposed to be cold again. That means another weekend sitting around inside the house. I have tons of stuff to get done outside and want to be out in the sunshine. The sunshine always helps me feel so much better.

One good thing about it being the weekend and cold weather we may get some time to play. Keep your fingers crossed for me, you know playtime always makes me feel better.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)