Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nor'easter

Dear Universe,

So much on my mind today. We did have a lovely weekend with only one very minor incident. It could have just been the Sunday Night Blues. When you have such a busy life of working and family and home you tend to live for the weekends. The anticipation of the end of the weekend causes the Sunday Blues.

The boy is still giving me issues. He has backed off some on the in my face bullying, but the sneaky stuff is getting worse. I caught him walking out of my bedroom yesterday with some of my smokes in his hand. I questioned him, he denied doing anything. I don't understand how he can look right at me and lie to me. He knows I know he is lying and he just doesn't care. He wants something from me and he is going to do everything he can to make me miserable until he gets what he wants.

Mr. is not as good as I would like in supporting me in this. But then again, it has to be hard for him. He must feel like he has to choose between his wife and his child. That doesn't seem fair to put him in that position. I guess because I know what my choice would be I think it should be an easy one for him. It's times like this that the differences in the way we were raised really shows itself.

I was sick all day yesterday. I was running a fever, fuzzy headed, no energy at all. I could barely get out of bed. When I did get up I did just what was absolutely necessary and then went back to bed. I did get a meal on the table for Mr., but it was nothing specatacular. Mr. would say spectacular isn't always necessary anyway. He was sweet and attentive last night, but there really wasn't much he could do to make me feel better.

I feel some better today, still a little warm and not a ton of energy, but getting some tusff accomplished. I'm playing catch up, trying to get laundry finished. The bedroom has been picked up, but the kitchen still needs some attention. I moving slow and resting quite a bit. I am thinking it could be my hormones are some off too. I'm feeling a little weepy and I don't really have any reason too. This dang Nor'easter blowing through isn't helping much either. Oh well, this too shall pass.

Love,
Lolita Lilyflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new people, so don't be shy, say Hi :)